Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 10!

Well, what do you know! Here we are, it is week 10. It has been quite a quarter indeed. From snow weeks, to me being a cripple and in crutches for 10 days (thank you to all of you for being so helpful!) to gaining inspiration from the simplest things and turning it into a...6FT TALL MODULAR POD! I have definitely grown as an aspiring designer and gained so much from Professor Robinson. These were definitely lessons to keep in mind and incorporate in every future project. 


This blog has been a pleasing assignment, I have thoroughly enjoyed analyzing Architecture and Interior Design in ways I would not have thought of. It has opened my eyes to the world around me, which will never be the same again! The vocabulary are words I will continue to use in order to explain my concepts and ideas. 


It has been an amazing quarter, but it is not over yet as now it is time to build what we have all been waiting for. Our living pods......

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with your blog! You've explained everything so well and I love your "Fun Facts".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca! Are you still blogging? I would like to run a company by you in Minnesota. Raymond Family Enterprises. They specialize in home remodels from historic to modern Design/Build/Construct projects. https://rfemn.com

    ReplyDelete